The Law Office of Greg Jackson has successfully represented many clients in various types of cases. Listed below are some recent cases and their outcomes:
1. Successful trial of a car crash case in which the other driver was a Baptist minister and claimed he had the green light. The jury unanimously found in favor of Mr. Jackson’s client, and the minister congratulated Mr. Jackson on his handling of the case after the verdict.
2. Successful trial of a car crash case in which Mr. Jackson’s client was involved in a parking lot collision and suffered a serious shoulder injury. The jury awarded damages for medical expenses, lost income, and pain and suffering.
3. Settlement of a premises case in which Mr. Jackson’s client tripped on a poorly maintained section of sidewalk. The client suffered a spinal fracture and received a significant settlement.
4. Settlement of a fraud case against a multi-billion dollar international conglomerate. Mr. Jackson represented 49 different students who were misled into enrolling in a trade school.
5. Settlement of a medical malpractice case in which Mr. Jackson’s client was rendered legally blind by the alleged failures of her optometrist. The client received a significant settlement.
Request an Appointment
Message Sent. Thank you for contacting us. We will be in touch with you shortly.
|Mon - Fri:||8:30am - 5:00pm|
- Board Certified
- Personal Injury Trial Law
- Texas Board Of Legal Specialization
- Baylor University Young Lawyer Of The Year, 2005